23 Juli 2009

Market-sector leader plans to conquer PV consumer-market

German cell-producer and market-sector leader has kicked off a massive b2c marketing campaign and pushes into photovoltaic consumer market. I found out by pure chance as in the evening I was watching German's second programme ZDF and suddenly during a commercial break of "Markus Lanz" this ad (click title or here to watch) caught my attention. Later I read a press notice on the company website. Part of this Marketing offensive is the Website www.werden-sie-stromerzeuger.de. I dare say that this is not a bad business idea at all and definitely a trend. In Italy ENEL follows a similar idea with ENEL.si. Both concepts and programmes prove high market potentials of photovoltaic in the private consumer sector.

Keine Kommentare:

photovoltaik online

SolareNews.it

Pienosole.it

Rinnovabili.it

Solar Thermal Energy News - RenewableEnergyWorld.com

PV Tech - News

FTD.de - Schnellleser